70 level rated bg forum

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » 70 level rated bg forum » Тактики » Выбор шмота

Выбор шмота

Сообщений 1 страница 4 из 4

Hello there, since it seems like the author of the previos threads decided to nicely delete his list duo to him leaving 70's i tought i just had to get a new one going.

It might not be perfect and far from me the idea of it being as complete as the previous one, altough i hope that the comunity will help me thru suggestions and eventually some ( hopefully ) positive feedback !

Please keep in mind that the below gear set-ups are an indication, you are free to play with more Player vs. Environment gear or with more Player vs. Player one, you are free to gem more int or less agility, find the most suitable combination that makes you feel the maximum control over your toon's healing, damage, and survability.

-----------------------------------------

Professions

Jewelcrafting : the jewelcrafting benefit mainly comes from having a passive bonus of 3 improved wrath of the lich king gems, here is a list of them.

Leatherworking
: the leatherworking benefit mainly comes from having a chance to use 3 improved bracers enchant, 130 attack power, 76 spell power, 102 stamina.

Mining : the mining benefit mainly comes from having a passive stamina buff given from toughness improving your stamina by 60.

Skinning : the skinning benefit mainly comes from having master of anatomy giving you a 40 critial strike passive benefit.

Tailoring : the tailoring benefit mainly comes from having two different cloak enchants that increase either attack power by 400 for 15 seconds or spell power by 295 for 15 seconds.

Alchemy : the alchemy benefit mainly comes from having a re-usable flask that will not get consumed on use, flask of the north Increases your spell power by 47, attack power by 80, or Strength by 40 for 1 hour. This counts

as both battle and guardian elixir.

Blacksmithing
: the blacksmith benefit mainly comes from having the chance of adding a socket to your bracers and to your gloves, which results in two additional gem slot.

Enchanting : the enchanting benefit mainly comes from having two ring enchants, giving you either 40 attack power ( per ring ), spell power by 23 or stamina by 30.

Engineering : the engineering benefit mainly comes from using Synapse Springs or Tazik Shocker, synapse gives you 480 points in your highest primary statistic, ie 480 streght, 480 agility or 480 intellect, wile tazik shocker allows you to deal 4320 to 5280 Nature damage to an enemy at long range ( yes, there are other different benefits, but player vs. player wise these are the reason why you want to level engineering, check out the sticky about cataclysm tinkers done by Jeego )

There are 8 tinkers from cata that are obtainable at 70 of the 8 tinkers 3 are worthless as we cannot use them the 3 (bad) are Grounded Plasma Shield, Invisibility Field, and Cardboard Assassin. These tinkers are useless as they require 500 engineering to use but not to obtain so if you get one of these 3 many sadfaces to you.

There are 5 tinkers that are useable to 70s some are better than others

Quickflip Deflection Plates: on use = 1500 armor lasts 12 sec. on a 1 min cooldown.
Z50 Mana Gulper: on use consumes a Mythical Mana Potion for increased effect. despite the potions needing lvl 80 to use this tinker ignores that and thus gives a huge mana boost (this shares cd with potions) does not work in arena
Spinal Healing Injector: The healing potion version of the Z50 it heals for at worst 15k generally im getting 17-18k on use not useable in arena... LOH for all classes in bgs what
Synapse Springs: on use = 480 int for 10 sec. on a 1 min cooldown. Have no fear blizz has you non int. using classes covered, next patch these will now grant 480 to you classes major stat (agi. for hunters str. for warriors etc.)
Tazik Shocker: on use shoots a ball of lol nature damage for 5040 (number may vary) on a 2 min. CD this works in arenas and is generally viewed as the most desirable of the tinkers for pvp.

questions
1. I am on a burning crusade account can I get them?
A. Nope a cata account is needed as the tinker need you to make cata schematics (this may have been changed but it seems to be the current case still)

2. When can I start getting these tinkers?
A. 441-450 is when you can expect to get your first one ( I have yet to get one before that and none of the twinks I know with them got the tinkers before that lvl of engi)

3. What level of engineering is required to use these tinkers?
A. 450 for the 5 glove enchants 500 for belt enchants.

4. Can I only learn tinkers from orange difficulty schemata?
A. Nope you can get them from all colors including grey, I reccomend obsidium bolts.

5a. I got a tinker I didn't want can I get any more?
A. Kinda, at 450 engi you only get 1 tinker and no more, you can go gnome and you will be able to get 2 more giving you 3/8 tinkers.

5b. I don't want to go gnome but I dont want this tinker what do I do?
A. relevel engi all the way back to 441-450 and you get a new 1/8 tinker... sry it sucks

6. Can I enchant a pair of gloves with a tinker then relearn engineering to get a new one do my gloves keep the old enchant?
A. Yep still requires 450 tho but the enchant will stick

7. It didnt say I learned a tinker (think alchemy), what are the odds I learn one?
A. Check your tinker tab the tinkers will just happen and be in your tab no alert or anything. Tinker procs are pretty common so you can expect to get them in well under 10 crafts in most cases.

Herbalism : the herbalism benefit mainly comes from using lifeblood, that will increase your haste rating by 120 for 20 seconds.

Inscription : the inscription benefit mainly comes from having several shoulder enchants that are more powerfull than the ones given by aldor and scryers, either 120 attack power and 15 critical strike rating, 70 spell power and 6 MP/5, 60 dodge rating and 15 parry rating or 70 spell power and 15 critical strike rating.

This said, my personal suggestion is to pick whatever fits your class more, even tough Engineering ( Synapse Springs ) and Jewelcrafting ( 3 improved gems ) are the most picked ones Arena and Battlegrounds wise.

Best in Slot Chardevs. ( open to suggestions if motivated with explaination and or prooven maths - statistics )

I will not be adding gear that is no longer avaible, if something get's taken off or re-added i will be working the gear sets again, every item listed is avaible.

Death Knight

You might as well want to carry a second Apolyon with Rune of Swordshattering in case you fight agaist rogues, warriors, shadow priest to avoid a full duration on disarm.

Blood ( flag carrier ) : Chardev

Blood 1 ( flag carrier ) : Chardev

Unholy : Chardev

Frost Dual Weild : Chardev

Frost Two Hand : Chardev

Druid

Restoration : Chardev

Feral : Chardev

Balance : Chadev

Hunter

Beast Mastery : Chardev

Marksmanship : Chardev

Survival : Chardev

Mage

Fire : Chardev

Frost : Chardev

Frost Alternative : Chardev

Arcane : Chardev

Paladin

Protection ( flag carrier ) : Chardev

Retribution : Chardev

Holy : Chardev

Priest

Holy : Chardev

Discipline : Chardev

Shadow : Chardev

Rogue

Subtlety ( Backstab ) : Chardev

Subtlety ( Hemorrhage ) : Chardev

Subtlety ( Hemorrhage ) : Chardev

Subtety ( Hybrid ) : Chardev

Shaman

Enhancement : Chardev

Elemental : Chardev

Restoration : Chardev

Warlock

Demonology : Chardev

Destruction : Chardev

Affliction : Chardev

Warrior

Protection ( flag carrier ) : Chardev

Fury TG : Chardev

Fury SMF : Chardev

Arms : Chardev

I'm not an expert in every class and therefore some Chardev's might be the same for all 3 spec as i really did not know what a few piece changed might have done as " big " difference, so if you think that something should be changed, do not hesitate !

That is about it i hope it's usefull in some way, as said above do not hesitate to leave any suggestion / remark you may have.

Please keep in mind that the credit for this list does not go to me but to the whole comunity who helped build it up.

I'd like to thank everyone who has took the time to check the chardev's and suggest what would have been an improvement over something else.

Источник: http://twinkinfo.com/

Информация по рогам безнадежно устарела: пвп амулеты и кольца, камни на рес и т.д.
Может когда-то устойчивость и была нужна разбойникам, но не теперь.

В качестве основы полезно иметь ввиду этого товарища - Stun, только без тупого копирования, просто информация для размышления.

пофиксю, но позже. главное информацию закинуть

ухахахахха гениально епт на фроста) не учи нормальных людей.. када сам не знаешь)

Вы здесь » 70 level rated bg forum » Тактики » Выбор шмота